Pages


Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it."

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Parenting happens best on a Thursday: Tip #4

Here we go again.

Tip #4  Work hard to create good memories.

Now, this one may seem like common sense, but I tell you.  Make this a conscious priority.  We plan special trips.  We create family traditions. Lisa decorates the house for different seasons and holidays.  We try to have them all experience new and different things.  Lisa and I have always worked hard to try and give the kids good memories of their childhood.  When it's all said and done, I really hope that they can all look back  and say that this was true.   Here is a teeny-tiny, itsy bitsy glimpse into some of my favorite family memories over the years (and I am excluding Disney shots).

Be intentional with your family.

















 

No comments: