Pages


Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it."

Friday, April 8, 2011

Wham! Pow! Living in a crazy comic book world!

Those folks in the comics live in a bizarre, crazy world.   Let's take some looks into the weird, kooky reality of their universe.

Up today:  Dinosaurs

Apparently, dinosaurs frequently walk the streets, fly the skies and swim in the seas here.  Residents have to be on constant guard, I suppose, for these beasts.  I guess this makes it a bit scary for parents who have kids. 

Son to Mom:  "Mom, I'm going out for a bike ride in the neighborhood."
Mom to Son:  "Okay Son.   Just be careful.  I hear that a ravenous T-Rex has been walking up and down Topping Lane."
Son to Mom:  "No problem, Mom.  I'll be extra careful today."





































No comments: