Pages


Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it."

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

One Year Down


This morning I made the final payment for Daniel's first year at JMU.  Whew!  One year down.  Three to go!  Well, I hope three more.  I did not plan ahead for a five or six year term so Daniel had better get cracking. 

It was a little difficult as we did not receive any financial aid, so I have huge hopes that we get something this year to offset some of the expense.  But the sacrifice is worth it.   I believe Daniel is not only getting a great education, but he is having experiences that will shape his life and is developing friendships that will last a lifetime.  He has also found time to minister to middle schoolers by becoming a YoungLife leader.

So bring on the bill for next semester, James Madison.  I think we're ready!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha....I woke up this morning and said "We have just completed paying for year 2 of college at JMU!" Such a relief indeed and love the payment plan as we didn't get any aid either. :-( Go Dukes.