Pages


Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it."

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Knowing Bob - Item Two

Next top special item sitting on my desk it a picture of my kids.



This was from Easter a couple years back. You can tell because Daniel still has the "poof" hairstyle.  We were trying to get a nice picture and they kept messing around and I snapped this black and white shot and loved it.  This shows them in their normal goofiness and I love them for it. 

With Daniel away at college we don't get the four together as much, but Daniel surprised us last night by stopping by for about five minutes on the way from Harrisonburg to VA Beach for a Young Life retreat and to see him hugging on his brothers made my week.

So here's to Daniel, Rachel, Nicholas and Patrick.


No comments: