Pages


Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it."

Monday, September 19, 2011

Knowing Bob - Item Three


This classic photo is entitled "Peeing in the Grand Canyon"!  It's a posed (promise) shot from a youth Mission trip to the Navaho Nation in New Mexico several years ago where we added a few fun days at the end and went to the Grand Canyon.  Matt, Paul, Daniel, Ben, Casey and I were just messing around but it always reminds me of the great guys that come up through Youth over the years. I keep in touch with some of these guys and others I just hear snippets about from parents or Facebook posts.

This is probably not the pic to put in a presentation to advertise for mission trips, but it is a fav by me. 
There have been many trips with youth over the years, and I definitely believe in the need for students to leave their comfort zones and be challenged in their beliefs in new settings. That's a part of how they grow.

No comments: