Pages


Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it."

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My kids


I truly love my kids and I enjoy things more when the entire family is together.  This summer, there have only been a handful of days when this has happened.   We have had weeks with no kids.  There have been weeks with just Rachel.  Or Rachel and Daniel.  Or just Nicholas and Patrick.  Or just Patrick, Nicholas and Daniel.  A multitude of kid combinations.

At the end of July, there came one weekend when everything aligned and we were all together for 2 days.  Nicholas and Patrick had been fishing for 2 weeks with Lisa's folks on the Eastern Shore.  Daniel finally made it home from being a camp counselor on one Friday night, so that Saturday morning Lisa, Rachel, Daniel and I traveled down to the Eastern Shore to spend the weekend with them.

Here are a few pics of my goofy kids together.  I wouldn't have it any other way.






No comments: