Pages


Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it."

Monday, December 13, 2010

The umbrella closed

As I am working this morning, snow is falling outside my window.  Yes, you read that correctly.  We woke up to snow here in Richmond this morning.  Not much on the roads, but maybe 2 inches on the ground and it is still flurrying!  

My phone just notified me that "A Winter Weather Advisory has been issued for Richmond, VA."  Yes, again I repeat, here in Richmond, where there is usually a **ginormous, invisible umbrella that covers the major metropolitan area. 

I guess God decided to close that umbrella last night.

**Did you know that "ginormous" is a real word now? It was added to the dictionary in 2007 and the official definition is “extremely large.”

No comments: