Pages


Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it."

Friday, December 24, 2010

Falling asleep...counting my blessings!

Lisa and I went last night to the Empire Theater in Richmond to celebrate her birthday and see the musical "WHITE CHRISTMAS".  It was a fabulous show!  We thoroughly enjoyed the songs, the costumes and the entire production.  A fun date night out on the town for us.


One of the songs was "Count Your Blessings" and some of the words are as follows:

"If you're worried and you cant sleep,
just count your blessings instead of sheep
and you'll fall asleep counting your blessings."

What a great message for this time of year (as well as any time really).  I could start counting my blessings:  Lisa, the kids, our home, mom, my bros, a bed to sleep in, food for breakfast, a car, coffee, a Bible to freely read, clothes, friends, etc etc.   I could go on and on and on and fill pages with blessings from the Father.

What a great reminder of God's love toward us!

No comments: