Pages


Proverbs 22:6 "Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it."

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fiddling in Heaven

Dad died three years ago today.  It still doesn't seem real and I still tear up every time I think of it.  There is such a hole when someone you love is physically missing from your life.  Even though I know he is fiddling away some good ole gospel bluegrass in Heaven, I miss seeing him and hearing his voice.  So here's to you Dad from Ke-Bob.  Keep on playing and I'll see you soon. Oskewawa.

Some shots of the newly-weds Louis and Flora.

Pap-Pap,Dad and Me.  I was rockin' the bowtie.

The last whole family photo.  Tom, Dad, Mom, Bob and James.
Remembering and honoring Dad with Nicholas and Patrick.

4 comments:

Cindy Smith said...

Bobby,
I don't know if you know how much your Dad meant to me (and Randy). He was one of my most favorite people in the world! I still have the program from his funeral on the side of my desk, and I look at his picture often when the day's stresses get overwhelming, as he always made me smile and gave me peace (as he just did again!)

Unknown said...

Cindy, thanks for the note. I know how much Dad loved you girls.

Aunt Thelma said...

Bobby, Cindy gave me this web site and I am so moved that you boys loved him so much. I am glad that he had a happy life while here on earth with Flora and you children and all the grandchildren. I loved the pictures and my eyes are full of tears.Thank you for publishing such a lovely post.

Barb Cirelli said...

Bobby, Thank you for posting such a lovely tribute to your dad. The pictures are terrific! Uncle Louis was indeed a very special and wonderful man, with an abundance of love in his heart. I miss him too.